Thursday 30 April 2015

Writing Romance is Hard

Writing romance is hard when you just aren't in a romantic mood. If you feel at all bad tempered it's almost impossible to write about being in love, and most of all it's hard to write romantic comedy. My books are supposed to be light and fluffy, but also a little bit funny and a little bit sexy. 

All day I've been chasing the romance like this:

Somehow just missing that elusive connection between the characters. I even ended up putting in an extra scene because I just didn't want them to meet while I was feeling like this in case I set their relationship off on completely the wrong path and they never came back from it.

But you know what, there is always something to find on the internet that can turn your mood around. I was grumpily searching gifs to find something that set the tone to help me and I found it. This one made me laugh out loud, and is it wrong that I also think it is also totally sexy too? Yeah it probably is, but I don't care. It made my day and put my romance right back on track.
I love you Nathan and yeah okay, I would ;-)



 Click on book cover below to go to Amazon Page
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00N37KZ3E

No comments:

Post a Comment