Friday 1 March 2013

How much to show...

Leg or Breast?  That's often a question I have discussed with my friends.  I prefer to go for a bit of cleavage, then it's right there if you are chatting to Mr Handsome.  Also I have reasonable size breasts, but not too big to have to play them down.  (Anything larger than a D, then DON'T go for Cleavage).  But my best friend is quite tall and she has really long legs.  From a distance (like across the room in a party or a club) her legs will attract much more attention than my cleavage.

The only tip I can really give on this is that either is great, a bit of skin will reel them in, but never go for both!  I'm very serious about this, if you have a low cut top and a high cut skirt you look trampy.  I know trampy can get attention, but it's never attention you want in the end, and it will not hold the attention of anyone worth having.

Which are you and why?

No comments:

Post a Comment